CRICKET IN INDIA

Click Here!

WHO IS THE GREATEST BATSMAN EVER?

Thursday, May 6, 2010

indian cricket

in my last post i have tell you about how cricket is a religion in india there are almost 62 lakhs professionl cricketers in india iam one of them. hopefully ill play in ipl next year i have given my name for bangaluru and rajasthan team.if ill play surely im going to blog it first on my blog.



when iam a 16 year old boy my coach mr mohan singh(former ranji player and in team of wetteren indian team) he is a6"5 fast bowler and when he is bowl me in nets i just pray to god that pls save me because iam 5"5.so its a very good experience for me to from a simple academy to ranji selection.and iam here to just share my views with world.

No comments:

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!
Click Here!